How do I contact Sygnum for general support?
If you are a client and require support, please contact your dedicated Relationship Manager directly – these details are provided in client welcome letter received at account opening. Alternatively, you can contact us via the contact form here and select “General enquiry” from the dropdown, and your Sygnum Relationship Manger will get in touch with you.
How do I contact Sygnum for technical support?
Sygnum monitors the health and performance of its banking system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provides technical support during Swiss business hours (Mon-Fri, 8:00-17:00 CET, with the exception of official Swiss/Zurich holidays).
Please contact your Relationship Manager directly if you need technical support, or alternatively use the contact form here and select “General enquiry” from the dropdown, and your Sygnum Relationship Manger will get in touch with you.
Please note that should a technical failure occur outside of business hours, resolution may take longer than it would during business hours.
How can I reset the login details for my e-banking account?
You can create a new password by going through the following steps:
- On the login page click the “Password forgotten” button
- A new pop-up will open, there enter your 10-digit Contract ID starting with 78N… (often also referred as a user ID) and press “Continue”
- Approve your password reset on your mobile device (two-factor identification) or follow the “offline more” instructions
- Enter a new password, re-confirm it and final click “Send”
- Go back to the login page and login with your new password