Join us this week with Leeor Groen, Managing Director at Spartan Group, and Luca Burlando, Head Ventures & Partnerships at Sygnum, as we explore how Venture Capital funds navigate the ups and downs of a sideways-moving crypto market.
Where do market opportunities lie? What strategies and insights do seasoned investors use? How do they thrive in volatile conditions, adapting and seizing opportunities? Tune in to understand how VCs manoeuvre through the sideways trends and still manage to find diamonds in the blockchain bear season.
- What areas should we be most bullish on in the market today?
- In an era with no free money and tempered growth, how has the investment outlook changed?
- Data says 2023 has had the lowest number of crypto start ups being set up – why is this and how do you deal with it?
- What is the role of VCs in existing portfolio companies? Especially in slower market times?
- What are key green-flags from a startup that makes you immediately interested?
SygnUp for Future Finance
Join our 20,000 strong global community to future proof your investments. SygnUp now to be the first to receive our news, product launches, industry reports and educational series.
Because Sygnum is a bank and some of the information in the podcast relates to financial and investment topics, we want you to understand that we do not create a bank client relationship with you when you listen to the podcast. By listening to the podcast, you agree that the information on this podcast does not constitute professional advice and no bank-client or other relationship is created between you and Sygnum. Do not consider the podcast to be a substitute for obtaining advice from a qualified investment advisor. The information in the podcast may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. All information you hear is never considered to be a solicitation for any purpose, in any form or content.