In this episode, we’ll delve into the world of enterprise blockchain. We’ll explore the role of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) and its impact on standardisation and adoption. Our guests from EEA, Dan Burnett, executive director, and Tom Lyons, director of communications and content, will discuss the latest trends in enterprise blockchain, developments, and the challenges enterprises face during implementation. We address questions like:
- How is the EEA different from the Ethereum Foundation? what purpose does it serve in the ecosystem?
- In 2017 we saw a lot of activity with R3 and Corda and the EEA , but at least I haven’t heard a lot since then, what is new in the world of enterprise blockchain?
- On the topic of standardisation – What are the main trends you are seeing in the enterprise/business Ethereum world?
- What are you working on now that you are most excited about?
- What are the key challenges enterprises face around implementation? How do you help address these?
- If you had a call to action for our listeners, what would it be?
SygnUp for Future Finance
Join our 20,000 strong global community to future proof your investments. SygnUp now to be the first to receive our news, product launches, industry reports and educational series.
Because Sygnum is a bank and some of the information in the podcast relates to financial and investment topics, we want you to understand that we do not create a bank client relationship with you when you listen to the podcast. By listening to the podcast, you agree that the information on this podcast does not constitute professional advice and no bank-client or other relationship is created between you and Sygnum. Do not consider the podcast to be a substitute for obtaining advice from a qualified investment advisor. The information in the podcast may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. All information you hear is never considered to be a solicitation for any purpose, in any form or content.